Himalayan Buddhist Circuit Tour
09 Nights 10 Days
An all inclusive tour to various parts of Himachal Pradesh with focus on Buddhism and monasteries. The trip is designed to cover all places of tourist interest within Kullu Manali Kinnaur Spiti regions. This can be availed by single executives and student groups as well. From green pastures of Manali to Cold deserts of Spiti and then to unpredictable Shimla Kalpa region.
Key features: Rohtang La, Ki Monastery, Tabo Monastery and Sangla Monasteries
IncludedAccommodationBreakfastDinnerPersonal GuideShared CabsTouring SUV
Not IncludedCommunity TasksMotorbikes
Day 01 - Manali – Kaza Over Rohtang Pass (3978 Mts) And Kunzum Pass (4551 Mts.) (200 Km)
Day 02 - Kaza: Drive to the villages of Langja (4400 mts), Hikkim – Komik (4500 mts), Kibber (4,205 mts) and Ki Monastery (5-6 hrs).
Day 03 - Kaza –Tabo Via Dhankar, Lahlung and Pinn valley (110 Km altogether)
Day 04 - Tabo – Kalpa – (7-8 Hrs)
Day 05 - Kalpa – Sangla (2-3 Hrs)
Day 06 - Sangla Excursions
Day 07 - Sangla – Sarahan (4-5 Hrs)
Day 08 - Sarahan – Shimla (7-8 Hrs)
Day 09 - Shimla – Excursions. (4-5 Hrs)
Day 10 - Shimla – Chandigarh
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel for 02 rooms with an extra bed for (4+1=5 Pax) and 03 rooms with an extra bed for (6+1 = 7 Pax)
- Deluxe room on MAP in the hotels/Camps mentioned in the itinerary.
- Welcome Drink on arrival (non-alcohol like Tea, Coffee, and Juice)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner (As per the hotel food policy)
- MAP Meal Plan 11 Breakfasts + 11 Dinners.
- Entire tour from Ex Manaliby 05 Bike/ 07 Bikes 350 CC with a back up Jeep (Bolero Camper).
- Pick up from Manali and drop at Leh Airport.
- All Sight Seeing, Local Sightseeing, Khardungla Pass, Pangong Lake by Motor Bikes as per the itinerary,
- Individual Bike for all participants.
- Inclusive Of all the applicable taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax, Hotel Luxury Tax, Hotel Service tax, Fuel Charges, Parking, Driver allowance and Driver Exp).
- Except Govt. Service Tax
- Govt. Service Tax 9%.
- Fules for Bikes/Gypsey.
- Innerline permits/ any other monument charges.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Volvo Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
- Porter age, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, like heavy snow fall, land slide, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up-gradation in the room category or airline class
- Extra water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column