Kullu Manali Lahaul Tour
6 Nights 7 Days
A mesmerizing journey to Kullu Manali and Lahaul regions of Himachal Pradesh. This one of a kind tour aims at exploring all places of tourists interest within these regions. The journey starts from Manali, covering up all POIs in the region followed by spectacular SUV ride to valley fo Lahaul beyond the mighty Rohtang Pass.
Travelers are requested to pack in warm clothes as weather is highly unpredictable in the region.
IncludedAccommodationBreakfastDinnerPersonal GuideTouring SUV
Not IncludedCommunity TasksMotorbikesShared Cabs
Day 01 - Manali local sight seeing
Day 02 - Manali Naggar trip
Day 03 - Manali Manikaran trip
Day 04 - Journey to Lahaul beyond Rohtang Pass
Day 05 - Lahaul sight seeing
Day 06 - Lahaul to Manali drive
Day 07 - Manali excursion followed by journey to Delhi in volvo
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel for 02 rooms with an extra bed for (4+1=5 Pax) and 03 rooms with an extra bed for (6+1 = 7 Pax)
- Deluxe room on MAP in the hotels/Camps mentioned in the itinerary.
- 03 Night in Manali 02 Nights in Lahaul.
- Welcome Drink on arrival (non-alcohol like Tea, Coffee, and Juice)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner (As per the hotel food policy)
- MAP Meal Plan 11 Breakfasts + 11 Dinners.
- Entire tour from Ex Manaliby 05 Bike/ 07 Bikes 350 CC with a back up Jeep (Bolero Camper).
- Pick up from Manali and drop at Leh Airport.
- All Sight Seeing, Local Sightseeing, Khardungla Pass, Pangong Lake by Motor Bikes as per the itinerary,
- Individual Bike for all participants.
- Inclusive Of all the applicable taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax, Hotel Luxury Tax, Hotel Service tax, Fuel Charges, Parking, Driver allowance and Driver Exp).
- Except Govt. Service Tax
- Govt. Service Tax 9%.
- Fules for Bikes/Gypsey.
- Innerline permits/ any other monument charges.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Volvo Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
- Porter age, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, like heavy snow fall, land slide, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up-gradation in the room category or airline class
- Extra water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column