Manali Leh Nubra Bike Tour
10 Nights 11 Days
Nothing beats the level of adventure then a motor bike ride to Leh Ladakh from Manali. This is our flagship activity and is available from the months of May to October until the mighty Rohtang Pass closes for traffic die to snowfall. The Journey is open to all bikers and travel enthusiasts from all across the globe. We offer bikes on rent but travelers are welcome to bring in their own bikes as well. From starting at Manali to closing at Leh, the entire tour is spun around all places of tourist activity in the region.
Not IncludedCommunity TasksShared CabsTouring SUV
Day 01 - Manali Arrival
Day 02 - Manali – Jispa over Rohtang Pass (3880m )
Day 03 - Jispa – Tsokar Lake over Baralacha La (4650 Mts.)
Day 04 - Tsokar – Tsomoriri
Day 05 - Tsomoriri – Leh (3,550 Mts.) (240 Km)
Day 06 - Leh Sight Seeing
Day 07 - Leh – Alchi, Likir – Leh
Day 08 - Leh – Hunder (NUBRA VALLEY) Visit Diskit monastery enroute O/n in Diskit /Hunder -127kms (5hrs).
Day 09 - Nubra Valley
Day 10 - Hunder – Pangong Lake over Wari La and Chang La
Day 11 - Pangong Lake
Day 12 - Drop at airport
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel for 02 rooms with an extra bed for (4+1=5 Pax) and 03 rooms with an extra bed for (6+1 = 7 Pax)
- Deluxe room on MAP in the hotels/Camps mentioned in the itinerary.
- 01 Night in Manali 04 Nights in Leh.
- 02 Nights in Nubra Hunder.
- 01 Night in Tsokar
- 01 Night in Tsomoriri
- 01 Night in Pangong
- 01 Night in Jispa
- Welcome Drink on arrival (non-alcohol like Tea, Coffee, and Juice)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner (As per the hotel food policy)
- MAP Meal Plan 11 Breakfasts + 11 Dinners.
- Entire tour from Ex Manaliby 05 Bike/ 07 Bikes 350 CC with a back up Jeep (Bolero Camper).
- Pick up from Manali and drop at Leh Airport.
- All Sight Seeing, Local Sightseeing, Khardungla Pass, Pangong Lake by Motor Bikes as per the itinerary,
- Individual Bike for all participants.
- Inclusive Of all the applicable taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax, Hotel Luxury Tax, Hotel Service tax, Fuel Charges, Parking, Driver allowance and Driver Exp).
- Except Govt. Service Tax
- Govt. Service Tax 9%.
- Fules for Bikes/Gypsey.
- Innerline permits/ any other monument charges.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Volvo Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
- Porter age, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, like heavy snow fall, land slide, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up-gradation in the room category or airline class
- Extra water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column