Manali Spiti Community Work & Trekking
16 Nights 17 Days
A 17 Day trekking and touring program from Manali to Spiti. Nomad Adventures offers a once in a lifetime chance to not only enjoy the wilderness of tough Spiti Terrains but also to indulge in community tasks on the way. We believe in traveling for a cause and ensure that this journey to cold deserts of Spiti brings with it some pride moments for all of us. A shear satisfaction of having done something for the benefit of community and society.
The program is aimed at connecting you with the local community. This helps in understanding of society and culture followed by the natives of this place. The tourist can explore some best kept secrets and also help contribute to development of educational and financial level of rural villages that are made part of community program.
Key features: Chandertaal Lake, Chatru, Naggar, Kullu Manali, Kaza.
IncludedAccommodationBreakfastCommunity TasksDinnerPersonal Guide
Not IncludedMotorbikesShared CabsTouring SUV
Day 01 - Arrival at Manali
Day 02 - Transfer to village Kais
Day 03 - 06 Community works
Day 07 - Chandertaal Trek begins
Day 08 - Trek Chhikka to Balu ka Ghera 3800 mts. 04 hrs.
Day 09 - Balu ka Ghera to Shela Ghauru
Day 10 - Shela Ghauru to Chhatru 3600 mts
Day 11 - Batal to Chandertaal
Day 12 - Chandertal to Kaza
Day 13 - Kaza Exploration
Day 14 - Kaza Exploration continued
Day 15 - Kaza to Manali
Day 16 - Manali Exploration
Day 17 - Manali to Delhi
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel for 02 rooms with an extra bed for (4+1=5 Pax) and 03 rooms with an extra bed for (6+1 = 7 Pax)
- Deluxe room on MAP in the hotels/Camps mentioned in the itinerary.
- Welcome Drink on arrival (non-alcohol like Tea, Coffee, and Juice)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner (As per the hotel food policy)
- MAP Meal Plan 11 Breakfasts + 11 Dinners.
- Entire tour from Ex Manaliby 05 Bike/ 07 Bikes 350 CC with a back up Jeep (Bolero Camper).
- Pick up from Manali and drop at Leh Airport.
- All Sight Seeing, Local Sightseeing, Khardungla Pass, Pangong Lake by Motor Bikes as per the itinerary,
- Individual Bike for all participants.
- Inclusive Of all the applicable taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax, Hotel Luxury Tax, Hotel Service tax, Fuel Charges, Parking, Driver allowance and Driver Exp).
- Except Govt. Service Tax
- Govt. Service Tax 9%.
- Fules for Bikes/Gypsey.
- Innerline permits/ any other monument charges.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Volvo Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
- Porter age, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, like heavy snow fall, land slide, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up-gradation in the room category or airline class
- Extra water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column